1. What should I do if I suspect my disk is failed?
Shut down the computer to avoid further damage to the disk and its data. Send your disk to a professional data recovery company.
2. How much is the recovery will cost?
Each recovery is different and the cost is based on the complexity of the problem. Choose a recovery company that will take the time to examine your disk and give you a full diagnostic before they attempt to recover your valuable data.
3. What are the qualifications of key technical staff?
You're trusting someone you have never met before and possibly only spoken to on the phone. Don't be afraid to ask for qualifications and years of experience. Our chief technical officer is having post graduate degree in computer science along with masters of business managements. And all support staff are having degree in computer science. Combined total experience of more than 100 man years and experience of data recovery from more than 3000 cases.
4. What is the company's history?
If you are going to trust them with your valuable data, don't deal with unnamed individuals hiding behind an anonymous web site. Use a company that has an established name and has been in the business for a number of years. Ankita Systems has been in data recovery and IT business for more than a decade. Ankita Systems has selected as amongs Top 5 Data Recovery Companies in India 2016 by SiliconIndia Magazine.
5. What is your success rate?
Don't be fooled by exaggerated claims of a 100% success rate. Data recovery can be a complicated process with inherent physical and logical limitations that determine what can actually be done. Even if the sales rep sounds convincing, that doesn't mean that their engineers know how to handle all recoveries. Ankita Systems has a proven track record of more than 80% successful recoveries.
6. Will you outsource the recovery?
Not all companies claiming to offer data recovery really do it. It is always good to ask what kind of recovery process they follow along with qualifications and experience of the technical staff in this subject. You don't want your valuable data traveling around anymore than it has to. This just increases the chance of further damage or being lost during shipment. Ankita Systems does not outsource recoveries. All work is done in house by our engineers.
7. What happens if I don't get my data back?
Some companies will charge you for the recovery even if they are unsuccessful. You shouldn't have to pay for a recovery when nothing was recovered. With Ankita Systems, you will not be charged if nothing is recovered. Our policy No Recovery - No Charge, we consider this as investment for the future business relation with you.
8. Will I be contacted before any major work is done?
When your data is in the hands of someone you should be notified about any and all recovery costs. DRS will contact you with a firm cost quotation after the media has been diagnosed. If you decide to proceed with the recovery, we will assign your project to the next available engineer. DRS has online project tracking to keep you informed along the way to insure you are aware of the progress of your recovery.
9. How my data be returned to me?
We can return your data on a CD, DVD, Hard disk or any your own media.
10. Why should I choose Ankita Systems over another company?
- More than a decade experience in purely Data Recovery.
- In house industry leading software development lab.
- Realtime tracking of your data recovery case
- Unsurpassed success rate and the fastest turnaround time in the business.
- All precautions are taken to ensure secure and confidential processing.
- Handled more than 3000 numbers of the data recovery cases.
- Please check Why Ankita Systems for further details or speak to our technical executive on +919822115932